NEW YEAR, NEW SERVICES
We are delighted to be able to offer a range of new garden services for 2020. As part of our ongoing commitment to provide the best
for our clients, we now have a small team who are able to offer a selection of new services.
If you are unsure about a complete redesign of your garden or just need something to tide you over, this could be perfect for you. For a one off fee of £250*, you can buy a bespoke 'action plan' to make the most of your existing space. This price includes:
- Pre-consultation questionnaire designed to help you work out exactly what you want from your garden (we aim to ask the questions you haven't thought of!).
- Site visit and meeting with Josh to analyse the site and clarify exactly what you are hoping to achieve with the space.
- Bespoke action plan including recommendations and how you can achieve these with images and timings for suggested work. This will be provided both by email and as a printed document.
- A discount on future design work - some clients may pay for this as a standalone service, but for those who go on to employ us fo additional work such as a full garden design or planting design, the cost of the consultation will be discounted from you design package.
- We also offer this service as a gift voucher - perfect if you are looking for a housewarming gift, or a unique birthday present!
Not all gardens need a complete redesign, but so many can be transformed by simply replanting an existing border.
We can offer a start to finish service including clearing of existing plants (or pruning / renovation of existing plants if they are staying), design of a new planting scheme, sourcing and delivery of the plants and planting.
PLANTED POTS & PLANTERS
- Supply and installation of pots and plants
- Choose a size or budget and a colour scheme and let us do the rest!
- We can also offer an ongoing seasonal maintenance and plant replacement package for orders of multiple planters*.
- Ongoing border maintenance.
- Scheduled seasonal supply planting of bedding or other plants
*Exclusions apply - please contact us for details.